We are excited to announce that we are hiring a customer growth manager! This blog will tell you more about it.
What role will a customer growth manager play?
Customer success comes from the heart. You have top-grade customer management and business consultancy skills and are passionate about engaging customers and furthering their success. You have impeccable relational and communication skills, a positive lean, and a solution orientation allowing you to work fluidly with professionals from diverse backgrounds as they adopt our product – you help take care of all of them and make sure we truly understand their pain points and how we can best work with them! To round out these skills, you are performance and results-oriented, which allows you to consistently grow client relationships in size, usage, revenues, and happiness.
What are the core responsibilities of a growth manager?
- Own relationship with clients (e.g. clients on trial, active and prospects), which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and assist the customer in achieving their goals
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
What sort of background or skills will you have?
We’re looking for someone who’s execution-focused and pragmatic, and who will contribute an eager attitude and dedicated work ethic to the team.
- 2-5 years of experience from top-tier consulting or other professional services firm a plus
- Proven over achievement record with a hunter mentality
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ to build client relationships, conceive of effective client engagements and refine client strategy as necessary
- Self-driven, extrovert and proactive in building OnFrontiers’ user base
- You must be commercial and outward facing and ready to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Key targets will be the achievement of growth in user activity across current and trial customers and be delivering high quality leads to the sales team. A key component of this will be elevating the global profile of the product and the company in the target community.
Salary is competitive commensurate with experience, with significant upside potential.
Want to apply?
Email email@example.com with your resume and include 2-3 paragraphs on why you’re excited about the opportunity.
Want to know more about OnFrontiers
OnFrontiers Inc, headquarters in New York, is an on-demand expertise platform that helps business professionals to access and distill knowledge from subject matter experts around the world. Our platform allows clients to capture and catalog data from each expert interaction and curate organizations’ internal expert network. Clients include top strategic management consulting firms, investors and governments. OnFrontiers experts have shared insights across more than 100 international markets with professionals from over 50 premier global firms.
Learn more from browsing our site: onfrontiers.com