Last updated on Aug 15th, 2020
- Fees, Consultation Minimums and Time Increments
- Client shall pay OnFrontiers Fees pursuant to the terms of Client’s Client Services Agreement at such rates as are set forth on the Fees page of the OnFrontiers Website from time to time. Quoted Fees represent the net fees due to OnFrontiers, and are quoted and payable in United States Dollars.
- Charges for Consultation with an Expert are subject to a thirty (30) minute minimum for a first consultation and fifteen (15) minute minimum for follow-up consultations.
- Charges for Consultations in excess of the minimum will be rounded up in five (5) minute increments.
- Time charges are based on the elapsed period between the Start Time, calculated to be the later of the scheduled start time of the call or the time the Expert joins the call, until the End Time, calculated to be the later of when the Client or Expert first exit the call or the minimum time applicable in relation to the Start Time.
- Pre-purchased Credits shall be non-refundable for any reason other than termination for convenience of the Client Services Agreement by OnFrontiers.
- Client will be charged a Booking Fee as follows, depending on Client’s type of account:
- Basic Accounts: each time a Client completes a Consultation
- Advanced Accounts: each time a Client completes a Consultation with a new expert on a particular project
- Enterprise Accounts: each time a Client completes a Consultation with a new expert not already a part of a Client’s internal network
- Cancelation Fees
(a) If Client cancels a confirmed Consultation or Opportunity Call more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled Consultation time, no fee will be charged for such Expert Consultation or Opportunity Call on the first occasion. Where there has already been one or more reschedulings for an Expert Consultation or Opportunity Call, Client will be charged 50% of the price of the Expert Consultation or Opportunity Call, based on the duration of the consultation or call that was booked.
(b) If Client cancels fewer than twenty-four (24) but more than twelve (12) hours before the scheduled call time, the Client will be charged 50% of the price of the Expert Consultation or Opportunity Call, based upon the duration of the consultation or call that was booked.
(c) If Client cancels within twelve (12) hours of the scheduled time, the Client will be charged 75% of the price of the Expert Consultation or Opportunity Call, based upon the during of the consultation or call that was booked.
- Joining Calls Late and No-Shows
(a) Client will be able to cancel a Consultation without penalty if the Expert fails to join within fifteen (15) minutes after the scheduled start of the Consultation.
(b) If a booked Consultation has not been cancelled in advance of the scheduled Start Time, then in the event the Client does not join such Consultation within fifteen (15) minutes of the scheduled Start Time, the Expert shall be permitted to terminate the Consultation at the fifteen (15) minute mark and Client will be charged in full based on the booked duration of the Consultation.
- If Client wishes to contract or hire an Expert for a longer-term engagement priced on a daily-rate or milestone basis (v. an hourly Credit basis), Client should advise Client’s OnFrontiers Research Manager directly or send an email to email@example.com and OnFrontiers will make reasonable efforts to facilitate such engagement with Expert through OnFrontiers.
- In the event that Client receives a Consultation in excess of that booked through the Website, and Client’s total pre-paid Credits are insufficient to pay for such services, Client shall no later than three (3) business days from receipt of notice from OnFrontiers, purchase additional Credits through the Website sufficient to pay the outstanding amount due.
- OnFrontiers will invoice Client or Expert for Permitted Off-Platform Services pursuant to the terms of the SOW or other agreement entered into between Expert and Client governing the Permitted Off-Platform Services. Such invoices shall be due and payable by Client within thirty (30) days of date of invoice, unless the SOW states otherwise. Client may choose to pay for Permitted Off-Platform Services either by sending full payment to OnFrontiers utilizing one of the permitted payment methods identified in the relevant invoice or through a drawdown against Client’s Credit balance, which drawdown will be made by OnFrontiers on or after the relevant due date at a conversion price of $75 per credit. In the event an undisputed invoice remains unpaid after thirty (30) days, OnFrontiers shall be permitted to drawdown against any Credit balance Client may have at a conversion price of $75 per credit, to make payment or partial payment to Expert of the invoice. Any undisputed invoiced amount which remains unpaid after thirty (30) days shall be subject to interest at the rate of 3% per month or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is greater. To dispute any invoice, Client should email OnFrontiers at firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of the date of invoice.
- In order to receive profiles for an expert request, Clients on pre-paid accounts must have a credit balance of no less than five (5) credits or a higher balance as determined by OnFrontiers based on the anticipated credit consumption for the respective expert request.